Role and Responsibilities
Person responsible for growing the business by recruiting/registering platform members, selling the company’s products, achieving set targets month on month, retention of the existing portfolio and generation of relevant reports.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers’ skills and needs, and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand the client database within your assigned territory
Requirements and skills
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Google Drive, WhatsApp Business, and HubSpot
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or Diploma
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does an Outside Sales Representative do?
Outside Sales Representatives are tasked with closing significant transactions by meeting face-to-face with potential or existing customers in their assigned territory. They maintain connections with a variety of customers using both online and offline channels to make sales consistently.
What are the duties and responsibilities of an Outside Sales Representative?
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for providing hands-on explanations of new or updated products. This means they chat face-to-face with potential customers at their premises, showing off their product knowledge to make an impression on them. Through this, they make efforts to buy what they’re selling.
What makes a Good Outside Sales Representative?
Outside Sales Representatives should be focused on solving problems for their clients. To be successful, they need a deep knowledge of each business that comes into contact with the Blea. They need to ask appropriate questions until they are told every detail worth knowing.
Who does an Outside Sales Representative work with?
Outside Sales Representatives often collaborate with Digital Operations. They work together to provide clients with excellent and convincing sales pitches, and well-researched product information guaranteeing their purchase. They often communicate with the same client, one working online and the other going out of their way to visit them personally.
Subject Line: Field Sales Representative Job Position Application