Bosch Laser Measure GLM 50-22 Professional
- Ideal for rough construction sites thanks to IP65 certification
- Shock-absorbing housing; 5 m drop resistance
- Customisable favourite button for preferred measurement functions or settings
- Intuitive user interface with a Big Numbers Mode for better readability
- Supports 30 languages
- New help function
- USES: The measuring tool is intended for measuring distances, lengths, heights and clearances, and for calculating areas and volumes
- The measuring tool is suitable for indoor and outdoor use
People Who Bought This Also Bought
- This item: Bosch Laser Measure GLM 50-22 Professional(KSh19,600)
- Bosch GLL 2 Professional Line Laser(KSh7,800)
- Bosch GMS 120 Professional Multi-Detector/ Wall Scanner(KSh9,990)
- Bosch GWM 32 Professional Measuring Wheel(KSh10,990)
- Bosch Laser Viewing Glasses (Red) Professional – 1 608 M00 05B(KSh1,200)
The GLM 50-22 Professional withstands rough conditions on construction sites. Its IP65 design provides complete protection from dust particles and jets of water, while its shock-absorbing housing brings 1.5-m drop resistance even on hard concrete. With a customisable button, favourite measurement functions or settings can be defined. Its intuitive user interface supports 30 languages and consists of a colour display and Big Numbers Mode for better readability. For self-explaining usage, it features a new help function that shows all measurement options.
Equipment & Application
For electricians, HVAC installers, and plumbers, it is ideal when placing and fitting elements on wood, general, or drywall constructions. When used for finishing, it is perfect for painters, floor layers, tilers, or carpenters to calculate material needs.
Long battery runtime regardless of whether Alkaline batteries or the optional Li-ion battery pack is used.
BOSCH Professional Tools & Accessories
Bosch Professional Power Tools have been developed with speed, reliability and flawless execution in mind to help users complete the most arduous tasks professionally. It provides a complete solution for every project by having the needed accessories, a mobility system for transportation and storage, service offers and mobile solutions for your smartphone.
Users are assured of full control with this value proposition and results that would exceed customers’ expectations.
BOSCH Calibration Service
Bosch calibration service ensures extremely high levels of precision in your measuring tools are maintained. Anyone who uses construction laser and levels has to be sure that they function reliably and that they meet the required standards. For this reason, we recommend an annual inspection of your instruments by the Bosch calibration service – which is fast, precise and reliable.
Bosch service centre with its highly qualified personnel and quick lead times is available to you whenever you need it. The calibrations meet the requirements of ISO 9 001(Control of inspection, measuring and test equipment). You will receive a certificate including documentation of all measured values.
Your Calibration Service
- Instrument is cleaned
- Measuring accuracy is inspected
- If necessary: instrument is adjusted
- Calibration certificate
- Instrument is returned within 5 working days
|Dimensions||119 × 53 × 29 mm|
650 nm, < 1 mW
0.05 – 50.00 m
|Measurement Time, Typical:||
|Measurement Accuracy, Typical:||
±1.5 mm (*plus use-dependent deviation)
|Measurement Time, Max.:||
|Laser Class: 2||
Laser Class: 2
|Smallest Display Unit:||
635 nm, < 1 mW
2 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA)
|Automatic Laser Switch-off:||
|Memory Capacity (values):||
• Laser measuring for rough job sites and easily adjustable to individual needs
|Warranty & Support:||
|What’s Included in the Package:||
• 1 Unit Bosch GLM 50-22