Dayliff DDC 158 Pump
- Cast iron pump body for long life
- Stainless steel housing inserts to ensure free impeller movement.
- High capacity copper wound motor designed for continuous operation and provided with a thermal overload cut out.
- Can be directly connected to the mains power supply through a 10A fuse or MCB.
- Uses: small scale domestic and commercial water supply
- Applications: water supply systems, pressure systems, irrigation pumps
The Dayliff DDC centrifugal non-self-priming closed impeller pump is specially designed for all small scale domestic and commercial water supply uses and is particularly suited for water boosting and transfer applications. The pump body is cast iron and the impeller stainless steel.
Pumps are close-coupled to reliable TEFC electric motors designed for continuous operation and are provided with a thermal cutout to protect against electrical overload. They can be connected directly to the mains power supply through a 10A fuse or MCB.
|Dimensions||305 × 190 × 260 mm|
|Dimensions (mm) - DN1||
|Dimensions (mm) - DN2||
|Dimension (mm) - L||
|Dimension (mm) - W||
|Dimension (mm) - H||
1 x 240V
|Maximum Operating Current (A):||
Thin, clean, chemically non aggressive liquids without abrasive particles or fibres
|Recommended Fluid Temperature:||
-10 °C to +60 °C
up to +40 °C
|Maximum Suction Lift:||
up to 7m (at sea level)