Dayliff DDG 1000 Pump
KSh9,000 Incl. VAT
- Centrifugal single impeller non-self-priming design
- High capacity copper wound motor designed for continuous operation and provided with a thermal overload cut out
- Stainless steel for the pump body, shaft and backplate, with the impeller made from polypropylene.
- Can be directly connected to the mains power supply through a 10A fuse or MCB.
- Uses: Suitable for drainage, agriculture and industrial application for slightly corrosive liquids or where a high level of liquid purity is required
The DAYLIFF DDG pump is of single-stage centrifugal impeller self-priming design suitable for small scale irrigation, water boosting and water transfer applications. Materials of construction are stainless steel for the pump body, shaft and backplate with the impeller made from polypropylene. The pump is provided with a handle for easy portability and a priming screw and a drain plug.
Also available is the ‘AutoPress’ automatic booster system which incorporates a 19L horizontal diaphragm tank, pressure switch and pressure gauge for automatic pump operation.
The pump is close coupled to a single-phase motor designed for continuous duty. It is provided with a thermal cutout for overload protection and can be connected directly to the mains power supply through a 13A power on MCB.
|Dimensions||336 × 201 × 244 mm|
|Dimensions (mm) - DN1||
|Dimensions (mm) - DN2||
|Dimension (mm) - L||
|Dimension (mm) - W||
|Dimension (mm) - H||
Domestic Centrifugal Pumps
1 x 240V
|Maximum Operating Current (A):||
Thin, slightly aggressive liquids without solids or fibres
|Recommended Fluid Temperature:||
-10 °C to +35 °C
up to +40 °C
|Maximum Suction Lift:||
up to 6m (at sea level)
Cut-in Pressure – 1.5Bar, Cut-out Pressure 3Bar