Dayliff DDJ 750 Pump
KSh14,700 Incl. VAT
- Integral ejector unit to provide highly effective self-priming performance
- Cast iron construction with ejector and impeller made from engineering plastic
- Stainless steel housing inserts to ensure free impeller movement.
- High capacity copper wound motor designed for continuous operation and provided with a thermal overload cut out.
- Can be directly connected to the mains power supply through a 10A fuse or MCB.
- Uses: small scale domestic and commercial water supply
- Applications: water supply systems, pressure systems, irrigation pumps
The Dayliff DDJ Centrifugal jet type pumps is specifically designed for all small scale domestic and commercial water supply uses. It features an integral ejector unit to provide highly effective self-priming performance. The pump body is made from cast iron, the ejector and impeller from engineering plastic.
Pumps are close-coupled to reliable TEFC electric motors designed for continuous operation and are provided with a thermal cutout to protect against electrical overload. They can be connected directly to the mains power supply through a 10A fuse or MCB.
|Dimensions||435 × 191 × 200 mm|
|Dimensions (mm) - DN1||
|Dimensions (mm) - DN2||
|Dimension (mm) - L||
|Dimension (mm) - W||
|Dimension (mm) - H||
Domestic Centrifugal Pumps
1 x 240V
|Maximum Operating Current (A):||
Thin, clean, chemically non aggressive liquids without abrasive particles or fibres
|Recommended Fluid Temperature:||
-10 °C to +50 °C
up to +40 °C
|Maximum Suction Lift:||
up to 9m (at sea level)