Dayliff DDP 50A Pump
KSh10,300 Incl. VAT
- Equipped with a diaphragm type pressure vessel and pressure switch for automatic operation
- Cast iron construction with brass inserts on the wearing surfaces and brass impeller
- High capacity copper wound motor designed for continuous operation and provided with a thermal cut out
- Built-in thermal overload protection.
- High capacity copper wound TEFC motor designed for continuous operation.
- Can be directly connected to the mains power supply through a 5A fuse or MCB.
- Uses: small scale domestic and commercial water supply
- Applications: water supply systems, pressure systems, irrigation pumps
The DAYLIFF DDP50A is a robust and efficient automatic pressure controlled peripheral impeller booster pump suitable for domestic and small scale applications where on-demand water supply is required. The pump is self-priming and is equipped with a diaphragm type pressure vessel and a pressure switch to provide fully automatic operation. Pump construction is a cast iron body with brass insert on the wearing surface and brass impeller.
The pump is close-coupled to a single-phase motor designed for continuous operation and is provided with a thermal cutout to protect against electrical overload. It can be connected directly to the mains power supply through a 5A fuse or MCB.
|Dimensions||265 × 200 × 256 mm|
|Dimensions (mm) - DN1||
|Dimensions (mm) - DN2||
|Dimension (mm) - L||
|Dimension (mm) - W||
|Dimension (mm) - H||
1 x 240V
|Maximum Operating Current (A):||
Thin, clean, chemically non aggressive liquids without abrasive particles or fibres
|Recommended Fluid Temperature:||
-10 °C to +60 °C
up to +40 °C
|Maximum Suction Lift:||
up to 7m (at sea level)
|Cut in pressure||
|Cut out pressure||
|Pressure Vessel Pre-charge Pressure||