Dayliff DDW 750V Pump
KSh8,500 Incl. VAT
- Light and simple to install
- Constructed of high strength engineering plastic
- Provided with float switch for automatic level control
- Supplied with 10m waterproof power cable and a union connected outlet suitable for threaded or hose connection.
- Fitted with integral non-overloading induction motors designed for continuous operation with thermal cut out to protect against motor overload
- Pumps can be connected directly to the mains power supply through a 10A fuse or MCB
- Uses: small scale drainage, irrigation, fountain and water transfer applications.
The DAYLIFF DDW submersible pump range are centrifugal submersible pumps designed for small scale drainage, irrigation, fountain and water transfer applications. Two versions are available, the standard S version with open impeller for lightly turbid water and the vortex version for water with higher silt loads. Pump construction is of high strength engineering plastic for the pump casing, suction base and impeller and an external float switch is provided for automatic pump control. All pumps are supplied with 5m of waterproof power cable and a union connected outlet suitable for threaded or hose connection.
Pumps are provided with integral non-overloading induction motors designed for continuous operation. A thermal cut-out is provided in the motor winding to protect against pump overload and the pump can be connected directly to the mains power supply through a 10A fuse or MCB.
|Dimensions||220 × 320 mm|
|Dimensions (mm) - Outlet||
|Dimension (mm) - W||
|Dimension (mm) - H||
1 x 240V
|Maximum Operating Current (A):||
Thin, chemically non-aggressive liquids without solids or fibres
|Recommended Fluid Temperature:||
-10 °C to +35 °C
up to +40 °C
|Max. Immersion Depth:||
|Max. Particle Size:||