DREMEL® Glue Gun 930
KSh2,600 Incl. VAT
- Included colour sticks allow you to go far beyond from simple glueing and lets you get creative in decoration, ornament making, jewellery design and more
- Apply glue on various materials disregarding the heat-sensibility thanks to dual temperature setting combined with high and low-temperature glue sticks
- Drip control prevents dripping glue onto the project supported with precision tip for intricate glueing
- The T-handle allows optimal tool balance for easy and comfortable operation
- Uses: the glue gun is intended for the quick glueing of clean, dry and grease-free materials with glue heated to its melting point.
The Dremel 930 is a dual-temperature glue gun especially suitable for detailed glueing. In low temperature setting the tool is ideal for a variety of creative hobby applications, such as scrapbooking, decorating, colour glueing on glass, etc. Together with the available 7 mm colour sticks you can make beautiful decorations. For light DIY jobs around the house, such as glueing ceramics, wood, plastics, glass, use the high-temperature setting. Thanks to its drip-controlled precision tip you will not spill glue on your project.
DREMEL – The Makers of Versatile Tool Systems
What’s a Specialty Tool?
For dedicated projects where a multi-purpose tool just won’t do. Dremel Specialty Tools have you covered. From engraving and soldering, to scroll cutting and precision carving, the tool line-up includes the features to complete a project effortlessly, and the accessories to make it efficient. Cut wood, carve stone, fuse rope, engrave glass and more with the versatile line of Specialty Tools.
|Dimensions||140 × 40 × 160 mm|
|Glue Temperature – Low (LO):||
|Glue Temperature – High (HI):||
|Glue Stick Ø:||
100 – 240 V
|What’s Included in the Package:||
• 930 Glue Gun