DREMEL® Tungsten Carbide Cutter Egg Tip 3.2 mm (9911)
KSh600 Incl. VAT
- USES: ideal for shaping, smoothing or removing material from especially hard materials
- Shapes, smoothens or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hardwoods
- A high-speed bit made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Use higher speeds for hardwoods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics
- Use the sides of the bit (Rather than the tip) for effective cutting
- Made from quality carbide steel
The Dremel 9911 is a small pine-cone-shaped bit, one of Dremel’s toughest engraving/carving bits. Tungsten Carbide Carving Bits are ideal for shaping, smoothing and material removal. Use on hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics, hardwoods and other hard materials.
Dremel has created a range of Multi-Tool accessories to suit all your needs, including the EZ SpeedClic system to change your accessories quick, easy and keyless. To help you select the right accessories, Dremel has created a colour coding system: every colour represents a category of applications. No matter which materials you want to work with, Dremel has a solution for you.
DREMEL – The Makers of Versatile Tool Systems
What is a Rotary Tool?
Rotary tools are handheld power tools that use high-speed and low torque to undertake a variety of useful tasks with control and precision. Since AJ Dremel invented the first rotary tool over 87 years ago, no other brand has worked harder to bring users a more complete and innovative system of rotary tools, accessories and attachments. Over the years, Dremel rotary tools have become the gold standard in versatility, performance, and quality by which all other rotary tools are judged.
Rotary Tools Accessories
|What’s Included in the Package:||
• Quantity: 1