DREMEL® VersaFlame 2200 Butane Torch
KSh5,999 Incl. VAT
- Integrated Ignition ButtonEasy startup, no independent ignition tool required
- Variable Temperature and Flame Control
- Versatile use in both torch and flame mode
- Detachable Base; for hands-free operation
- Filling Valve; allows for quick recharge
- USES: Open Flame: used for culinary caramelizing, brazing, copper pipe sweating, and freeing of seized nuts and bolts
- Soldering Tip: for regular soldering activities; using soldering tin
- Catalyst: used for melting plastics and other heat-sensitive materials
- Flame Extension Piece: used for heating larger surfaces
Butane torch – The most versatile stationary burner for DIY and projects.
The Dremel VersaFlame is the only stationary burner that safely supports open flame use and comes with a catalyst and soldering head, making it the most versatile stationary burner in the market today, especially for DIY applications. The Dremel VersaFlame is powered by liquid butane gas for quick heat-up and fast recharge. Applications for use include soldering, shrinking, welding, etc.
DREMEL – The Makers of Versatile Tool Systems
What’s a Specialty Tool?
For dedicated projects where a multi-purpose tool just won’t do. Dremel Specialty Tools have you covered. From engraving and soldering, to scroll cutting and precision carving, the tool line-up includes the features to complete a project effortlessly, and the accessories to make it efficient. Cut wood, carve stone, fuse rope, engrave glass and more with the versatile line of Specialty Tools.
|Dimensions||170 × 60 × 110 mm|
± 75 minutes (highest setting)
± 25 seconds (soldering tip)
17 minutes (<25 ºC)
42 ml / 22 g
1200ºC (open air) 680 -1000ºC (hot air) 550ºC (soldering tips)
Refined Butane Gas
|What’s Included in the Package:||
• Dremel VersaFlame