DREMEL® VersaTip 2000 Butane Soldering Iron
KSh5,999 Incl. VAT
- One tool for 6 different applications: soldering, melting, hot cutting, shrinking, wood burning (pyrography) and paint removal.
- Always ready to use; use anywhere anytime
- Allows for detailed and intricate work
- Long lifetime
- USES: Open Flame: used for culinary caramelizing, brazing, copper pipe sweating, and freeing of seized nuts and bolts
- Soldering Tip: for regular soldering activities, including joining wire and component installation on printed circuit boards
- Hot Air Tip: used for heating of heat-sensitive materials
- Cutting Knife: used for cutting of nylon rope to prevent 'feathering'
- Shaping Knife: used for cutting to size of sheets of plastic and other heat-sensitive materials
- Wide Tip Blower: used for preparing surface areas for detailed paint and coating removal
- Deflector: for shrinking of heat-sensitive insulation around electrical wiring
Butane soldering iron – The cordless 6-in-1 gas-torch for multiple applications. The perfect tool for soldering, melting, shrinking, pyrography, hot cutting & paint removing. The only soldering iron that combines a multitude of applications in one tool, thanks to its ability to use 6 interchangeable tips.
One tool for 6 different applications: soldering, melting, hot cutting, shrinking, wood burning (pyrography) and paint removal.
DREMEL – The Makers of Versatile Tool Systems
What’s a Specialty Tool?
For dedicated projects where a multi-purpose tool just won’t do. Dremel Specialty Tools have you covered. From engraving and soldering, to scroll cutting and precision carving, the tool line-up includes the features to complete a project effortlessly, and the accessories to make it efficient. Cut wood, carve stone, fuse rope, engrave glass and more with the versatile line of Specialty Tools.
|Dimensions||190 × 25 × 25 mm|
17ml / 9g
1200C (open air) 680C (hot air) 550C (tips)
|What’s Included in the Package:||
• Dremel VersaTip